Tires Looking for somewhere in Indiana to have tractor tires rubber filled

/ Looking for somewhere in Indiana to have tractor tires rubber filled #1  

cscottr

Tractor
Allis-Chalmers 5015
I am trying to find somewhere in Indiana that I can have the tires on my Allis 5015 rubber filled.

/ Looking for somewhere in Indiana to have tractor tires rubber filled #2  
There is a place in Fort Wayne that does beet juice

/ Looking for somewhere in Indiana to have tractor tires rubber filled #3  
If you mean the foam filled tires, be sure to get an estimate first. My Massey had foam in the front tires and the tread was comming off of the carcases. It might have been because the differential lock was stuck on before I bought the tractor. Anyhow, the estimate I got for cutting off the old tires and disposing of the goo inside plus new ag tires installed was just under $1000.00. I bought used aircraft tires instead.

/ Looking for somewhere in Indiana to have tractor tires rubber filled #4  
If you mean the foam filled tires, be sure to get an estimate first. My Massey had foam in the front tires and the tread was comming off of the carcases. It might have been because the differential lock was stuck on before I bought the tractor. Anyhow, the estimate I got for cutting off the old tires and disposing of the goo inside plus new ag tires installed was just under $1000.00. I bought used aircraft tires instead.
Foam filled should not be a goo, it should be a cured solid donut

/ Looking for somewhere in Indiana to have tractor tires rubber filled #6  
Lilranch,
That's what I thought. This stuff doesn't look like foam, it looks like goo. As best I can remember, when I called the representative at the tire filling service and described the goo around the valve stem, he said that sometimes old foam looked like that. I believe the salesman at the dealership where I bought the tractor said it was foam too. There's no telling what's to be found inside used equipment.