Looking for tractor FEL with 1500lbs lift, recommendations?

/ Looking for tractor FEL with 1500lbs lift, recommendations? #11  
Pretty sure even my Deere 3-series (3033R with 320R loader) would fit these requirements, as I park it on a 16' trailer with a ballast box installed and room to spare. If I drop the ballast box, raise the 3-point arms above it and back up tight to it, I can probably gain another foot.

However, if the length requirement is indeed for trailering, keep in mind that "just fitting" is not going to put the weight where you need it on a short trailer. Although my machine fits without having to do this, I usually end up pulling onto trailer forwards first, to drop the bucket up at the front, then pull off and back onto trailer. This satisfies the Deere manual recommendation of towing with tractor facing backwards, as well as putting the ballast box and filled tires approximately where I need them to get the trailer tongue weight right.

I think you probably want to shop for a tractor that's a good 2 feet shorter than the available space on your trailer, to have this required wiggle room, unless your truck and trailer are both so heavy that it just doesn't matter (eg. 14k lb. trailer, just put weight all forward).

/ Looking for tractor FEL with 1500lbs lift, recommendations? #12  
Hello all,

I'm in the market for a new tractor with FEL and 4WD. Target specs are 1500 lbs. lifting capacity with a maximum length of 14ft from the cutting edge on the bucket to the 3pt lift arms (give or take). 60" bucket would be ideal. Those are minimum specs. Doesn't seem like manufacturers like to list the length to include the FEL so web-shopping is not going great. Any recommendations for what I should be looking at? Thanks

O.
Mahindra 1626 should meet your criteria. I love mine. 1040 hours. I'd have to measure mine. Surely a dealer will measure it with a tape measure for you.

/ Looking for tractor FEL with 1500lbs lift, recommendations? #13  
Having to take the rear implement off to trailer the tractor would be a pain. And then how would you bring the implement with you on the trailer? Most uses of a CUT involve a rear implement. Even when using the loader you really want something on the back to counter balance the weight up front. Though a ballast box is about the smallest implement there is.

Be aware that manufacturers rate their loader capacity differently. Some rate it at the pins which is kinda useless as you don't lift a load there. The actual capacity will always be less than that. Everyone rates capacity with nothing on the loader. To do actual work you need a bucket or forks or grapple, all of which reduce the actual capacity.