LS 352 hydraulic not working. What is this part? Why do I have a red light? I changed out the hydraulic hoses and I did something wrong

/ LS 352 hydraulic not working. What is this part? Why do I have a red light? I changed out the hydraulic hoses and I did something wrong #1  

Pamie

Tractor
tractor4bud
9FFB4683-0975-4918-AF37-4637F5F5D263.jpeg
9FFB4683-0975-4918-AF37-4637F5F5D263.jpeg

/ LS 352 hydraulic not working. What is this part? Why do I have a red light? I changed out the hydraulic hoses and I did something wrong #2  
That is a solenoid valve.

Not sure what its controlling, because the pictures dont show enough to distinguish and you dont give any details about where the hoses are going to.

But solenoids are typically used with front 3rd function and diverter valves for using things like a grapple. They are sometimes used to control rear remotes as well.

The red light simply indicates its getting power. So whatever that valve is controlling, is active.

/ LS 352 hydraulic not working. What is this part? Why do I have a red light? I changed out the hydraulic hoses and I did something wrong #3  
Your diverter valve switch might be stuck. See if the thumb switch on your joystick is in the on position.