LS G3033 Return to Neutral Problem

/ LS G3033 Return to Neutral Problem #1  

billybonds

Bronze Member
Tractor
New Holland Workmaster 35
Came home from a 10 day vacation to find our 2015 Workmaster 35 HST(Which is just a rebranded LS G3033) is having a problem returning to neutral. The pedals are very slow return(way worse with the forward pedal), and when they do get close, the tractor still creeps one way or the other. I thought something might be sticking so I sprayed some WD on all the joints but it seems to have made it worse. I dont trust my workers to use it until I get this sorted. It looks like there is a spring and some sort of shock/strut/piston looking thing involved? But when I look up the parts diagram, I dont actually see either of these parts???

/ LS G3033 Return to Neutral Problem
Well I did find my problem....the ball bearing on the neutral arm, part#40012922. Of course local dealer doesnt stock, anyone know of a resource to cross reference the size?

/ LS G3033 Return to Neutral Problem #3  
Check the numbers on the actual bearing and just buy from a bearing supplier or something. Chances are it will be way cheaper than going through the dealer.

Check the numbers on the actual bearing and just buy from a bearing supplier or something. Chances are it will be way cheaper than going through the dealer.
the bearing rusted out and disintegrated, all that was left was the inner and out ring, no part #

/ LS G3033 Return to Neutral Problem #5  
You can always measure it. It will metric for sure.

Searching by the part number you shared before, I did found this Polish website listing the bearing and a picture of the bearing showing the bearing number. Looks like it's a 6000 bearing, so 10 mm inner diameter, 26 mm outer diameter, 8 mm wide. It should be available with metal or rubber shields.

You can always measure it. It will metric for sure.

Searching by the part number you shared before, I did found this Polish website listing the bearing and a picture of the bearing showing the bearing number. Looks like it's a 6000 bearing, so 10 mm inner diameter, 26 mm outer diameter, 8 mm wide. It should be available with metal or rubber shields.

TY! I paid $20 for a bearing this morning to get back to work, and have 10 more coming(that I am sure I will never need) for $10 from Amazon.

/ LS G3033 Return to Neutral Problem #7  
TY! I paid $20 for a bearing this morning to get back to work, and have 10 more coming(that I am sure I will never need) for $10 from Amazon.

Ain't that the truth every time? :)

Thanks for the update. I'm glad you got it running again.