Before you purchase the MT3 check
this out for the $1K coupie.
Is LS still giving out a new loader when
you purchase a new trackor???
Check this out also free loader and
0 percent financing
Offers - LS Tractor USA

willy
Thanks for the heads up. Maybe I can get a senior discount also as I just turned 70 two days ago, time flies when you’re having fun. Yes the loader is included. I am going to look at the Branson 5835r at the end of the week. I’m a little concerned about the power clutch on the LS, it just seems that there may be more things to go wrong down the road. It’s a tough decision because I like both dealers, the LS store is much closer but I like the Branson because it doesn’t use an ecm.

/ LS mt357 #13  
Thanks for the heads up. Maybe I can get a senior discount also as I just turned 70 two days ago, time flies when you’re having fun. Yes the loader is included. I am going to look at the Branson 5835r at the end of the week. I’m a little concerned about the power clutch on the LS, it just seems that there may be more things to go wrong down the road. It’s a tough decision because I like both dealers, the LS store is much closer but I like the Branson because it doesn’t use an ecm.
Just wondering if you made a purchase decision. I've been eyeing the MT352/57 but my dealer has not had one in for me to sit in.

/ LS mt357 #14  
When you say power clutch what does that mean? I am pretty sure the MT3 series is either a shuttle or HST tranny

/ LS mt357 #15  
Old post but no one answered your question. So I will.
The power clutch is a solenoid operated by a push button on the gear shift or on the fwd/rev shuttle.
Mash the button and it pushes in the clutch for you, so you can shift or change directions without stepping on the clutch pedal. When you release the button after shifting it "pops" the clutch though, so it will jerk the tractor if the engine revs are high.

I was test driving a MT357 today, so I got to play with it.

/ LS mt357
Sorry I haven’t updated so here goes. Shortly after my last post I purchased a Kubota Mx 5200 gear drive with shuttle,250hrs. It has rear weights, one remote, heavy duty bucket, arm rests and bucket level indicator all of which are optional. Long story short, today I ordered a LS mt357 pctc cab tractor. Sacramento Valley heat and dust got the best of me. Hopefully all the good things said about LS ring true. Happy new year to all.