LS XR4155H ESC/RPM light flashing

/ LS XR4155H ESC/RPM light flashing #1  

Jodymarie09

Tractor
LS XR4155H
I’m hoping someone can help. This ESC light has been flashing. I have tried turning the ESC on or off. The cruise control does work but the light doesn’t change. Then I noticed the digital display of RPMs is stuck at 1,000 RPMs. I can throttle up over 2500 RPMs no problem. Regen seems to be working correctly. It goes up over 2,600 RPMs for about 12-15 minutes and then idles down. I can’t find anything in the manual related to the light blinking and RPMs. I do not have the cab. Any input is greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_6536.jpeg
    IMG_6536.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_6532.jpeg
    IMG_6532.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 34
  • IMG_6533.jpeg
    IMG_6533.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 31
   / LS XR4155H ESC/RPM light flashing #2  
From the Operators manual:

1714862296566.png

/ LS XR4155H ESC/RPM light flashing #3  
The light blinks yellow when the ESC switch is on in the middle (position 1 ready). It turns green and stops blinking when ESC is engaged and working after pushing resume (position 2) for 2 seconds and the engine will run at the preset speed. If running at preset speed, it can be over-ridden with the throttle lever to run faster. The 1000 rpm displayed is the preset speed stored in memory and can be changed with the up / down switch. After changing the preset speed, resume has to be held for 2 seconds to store it in memory. The ESC will also disengage if the brake pedals are pushed and the light will start blinking again until you push resume or turn the switch off (position 0). You said you have turned the ESC off but the light doesn't change and the 1000 rpm preset is always displayed, so It sounds like the switch could be bad and is not turning off. You don't have a cab so possibly water got in the switch?

/ LS XR4155H ESC/RPM light flashing #5  
Glad your figured it out. Thanks for the update.