LT 160 what deck will fit ?

/ LT 160 what deck will fit ? #11  
Oh yeah, know what you mean on deck design. The decks aren't the same design, but does work should you find one cheap. I remembered the guy who had it was all and it was on the service order as I remember it. It seems at least every year I've been condemning at least a couple of these Lts due to deck rot. Really nice Lt's are out there. Hopefully a deck pops up for you.

/ LT 160 what deck will fit ?
Wooo Hooo, just ran this tractor pulling 48 inch plug aerator with 4 concrete blocks bungee corded in place. Hour and a half, won't go up the really big hills due to loss of traction,spinning rear tires. Maneuvers better in the yard, don't have to use the Yamaha Grizzly in the yard anymore. Still haven't found a deck for it but it has definitely found a place in the shed.

/ LT 160 what deck will fit ? #13  
I have an LT150 (2002 model I think) parked under my front porch. Geared transmission. Needs new tires and needs the engine governor fixed, but is otherwise in good shape. The 38" deck has some rust through but would be easy to repair. I had put new spindles on it a few years back.

/ LT 160 what deck will fit ?
408 hrs now on tractor,food plot fixing machine, little accident,going down really steep hill pulling aerator w 4 cinder blocks hit a bump,hood opened forward, came off tractor and I ran over it before I could get stopped. Hood is in several pcs, left it as is where is . Unplugged lights and kept on pulling. Now I need a deck and a hood. Put wheelbarrow upside down to cover after finishing. Good luck to all on your projects.