M96

/ M96 #21  
That what 2 1,000lb silage bales and a 500lb bale spear do. Tires are low on pressure, too.
Here's the other 9540

Ahhh,, I could only see one. Very nice 9540 too.

/ M96 #22  
Did you buy the Freightliner for towing?

The reason I ask is because several times I have mentioned you to friends that needed a mobile mechanic... out in the Alhambra Valley and Livermore...

Either way... glad you found a set up that makes sense for you... lots of overhead going mobile...

So how many of the big Kubota M tractors do you see in a typical month?

Do the bigger Kubotas compare well with other offerings... I looked at an M59 briefly and then decided it was simply too big and I would have to hire someone to move it if needed.

I'm really just getting my feet wet with the M's. In the Tri-Valley area the majority of the Kubotas I saw were B's and L's. So far they seem comparable, then again I'm seeing broken ones mostly. It will take awhile to see with this new customer base. I'd say I'm seing a couple or more a week.

I didn't buy the bigger truck, which may or may not have been a good thing. Having some problems with my F450 was one of the contributing factors to my decision, along with my biggest customer getting big enough to move their maintenance in house and my second biggest customer not being able to pay consistently.

Brian