Made her shine

/ Made her shine #21  
A wax coating helps prevent rust. Especially if you have some scratches or abrasions over metal - the wax coating is an air barrier to prevent rust formation/growth. Up you to if you care about your machines appearance or long-term integrity, but there's nothing dumb about some paint protection. Can you go too far and waste your time detailing? Absolutely, lol.

/ Made her shine #22  
A wax coating helps prevent rust. Especially if you have some scratches or abrasions over metal - the wax coating is an air barrier to prevent rust formation/growth. Up you to if you care about your machines appearance or long-term integrity, but there's nothing dumb about some paint protection. Can you go too far and waste your time detailing? Absolutely, lol.
I don't think anyone called it dumb. It is simply a choice. No one is doing anything dumb either way. ✌️

/ Made her shine #23  
Sure, I inferred that from the tone of some contrarian posts. IE the "wax? no way lol" attitudes, which I do also totally understand. It's just a machine that no one else sees, after all. Who cares if its dusty or even starts to rust a little. I just bought my Kioti with 103 hours on it, and figured I should wash her up nice and wax it once before I started working with it, because I doubt I'll ever find the motivation or time to prioritize doing it again. Maybe when she hits 500 hours we'll celebrate with a bath.

/ Made her shine #24  
Sure, I inferred that from the tone of some contrarian posts. IE the "wax? no way lol" attitudes, which I do also totally understand. It's just a machine that no one else sees, after all. Who cares if its dusty or even starts to rust a little. I just bought my Kioti with 103 hours on it, and figured I should wash her up nice and wax it once before I started working with it, because I doubt I'll ever find the motivation or time to prioritize doing it again. Maybe when she hits 500 hours we'll celebrate with a bath.
You have the used tractor, make it look like new syndrome, as I do.
It never quite gets the same treatment after that.

/ Made her shine #25  
I have a nice protective layer of dirt and grime to keep the paint underneath pristine (I'm guessing it's pristine, I haven't seen it for a long time). :ROFLMAO::D
The surface of your tractor has beneficial flora and fauna that protects it. When you wash your tractor, you wash away this protectant and now your tractor is exposed to harmful elements. At least, that's how Steve Jobs and some hollywood actors explained it to me. :LOL:

/ Made her shine #26  
Cars are kept ceramic coated, tractor is kept dirt coated.

/ Made her shine #27  
Well, my church asked me to pull the wagon for the upcoming hayride. I believe it would be wise to wash and wax my 2003 MF231S before the event. Maybe even put some more fuel and Dieselkleen in the tank. Oil is fine, only 20 hrs on it. Might also use some Armor all on the rubber. No plastic on my MF.