Mahindra 3616, need better picture to locate air bleed bolt on injector pump

/ Mahindra 3616, need better picture to locate air bleed bolt on injector pump #1  
Tractor
Mahindra 3616 HST
Wanting to drain some water out of the fuel filter bowl and know I will have to get the air out afterwards. I found bleeder screws I will need to bleed it on the bowl easily from pic in the manual. Then it says the last step is to bleed the air from the air bleed bolt on the fuel injector pump and points to it in a picture. Not really sure what part of the engine the picture is of or if this is even the same engine. It it that bad and unclear. I tried to get a hold of a parts diagram to figure it out from a breakout and can't get one without big bucks and dealer wants me to bring it in for them to do it. No thanks. If someone has a 3616 and can post a clear picture and point to it or describe it, that would be great. I am trying to learn this to be self-relient but it is hard when the information seems to be hidden or buried and I don't have an old timer near by to show me things like this.

Thanks,
Gerald

/ Mahindra 3616, need better picture to locate air bleed bolt on injector pump #2  
I do not have the same tractor as you but I would think it will self bleed. I would drain the water off then turn the key on and let the fuel pump run a bit then hit the starter. I bet it will fire up and run just fine.

/ Mahindra 3616, need better picture to locate air bleed bolt on injector pump #3  
I don't have a Mahindra, but if no one chimes in post a picture of the side of your engine with the fuel lines, filter (s) and pump.
My current Kubota is bled at the second filter with a small bolt. Other machines I've bled had bolts or thumb knobs right before the injection pump. My diesel mowers are self bleeding, which usually means leaving the ignition in the on position without starting for 30-60 seconds. That only works on machines with an electric lift pump though. Your Mahindra may or may not have an electric lift pump.
Good luck, once you find the bleeders it will be an easy job.

/ Mahindra 3616, need better picture to locate air bleed bolt on injector pump #4  
Wanting to drain some water out of the fuel filter bowl and know I will have to get the air out afterwards. I found bleeder screws I will need to bleed it on the bowl easily from pic in the manual. Then it says the last step is to bleed the air from the air bleed bolt on the fuel injector pump and points to it in a picture. Not really sure what part of the engine the picture is of or if this is even the same engine. It it that bad and unclear. I tried to get a hold of a parts diagram to figure it out from a breakout and can't get one without big bucks and dealer wants me to bring it in for them to do it. No thanks. If someone has a 3616 and can post a clear picture and point to it or describe it, that would be great. I am trying to learn this to be self-relient but it is hard when the information seems to be hidden or buried and I don't have an old timer near by to show me things like this.

Thanks,
Gerald
I replaced my fuel filter today and have the same problem. That bolt isn't on my machine. What did you find?