Mahindra 4505-DI

/ Mahindra 4505-DI #1  

Lickskillet

Tractor
Mahindra 4505-DI
Has anyone had or operated a Mahindra 4505-DI with loader. I am looking to buy a 99 model with under 300 hours. I like the newer models but the price is right on this one. Any thoughts or things I should look out for? I'm ready to trade in my trusty Ford NAA. Thanks, from a new member.

/ Mahindra 4505-DI #2  
Sorry, never used a 4505, but I would suggest that you check the price of a new Mahindra. If the price is right, it is probably a good deal, but look at a new unit. The cost may not be that much more, 0% finance, and a new unit. Just a suggestion. Also, take the tractor to a Mahindra dealer and have it checked out, unless of course you are buying it from a dealer. If so, then aske the right questions.

/ Mahindra 4505-DI
Thanks, Slippy
I have looked at the new units, great deals on financing! But this tractor has loader and very low hours for $8000. I don't know if I can get a better deal than that. I am interested more in the reliability and history of this model. (made only 2-3 years before changing to the new models). Is it basically the same as the new body 4500? If anyone can help me, it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

/ Mahindra 4505-DI #4  
No,the new "00" models are all new from the ground up.

The older ones and the new C series are from the IH licensee designs.