Mahindra finance

/ Mahindra finance #1  

cbg8670

Silver Member
Tractor
Mahindra 26xlt, LS k5055
Is mahindra still doing 0 down 0%

/ Mahindra finance #2  
Yup, but only if you finance for 60 months. 84 months is 0.9%.

That's what I was quoted earlier this week anyways. Been looking into a new 5155.

/ Mahindra finance
Thanks for info. I'm looking at 5145. 0 .9% Isn't bad. But 0 % sounds better..haha

/ Mahindra finance #5  
Thanks for info. I'm looking at 5145. 0 .9% Isn't bad. But 0 % sounds better..haha
"0%" finance rates...As long as you know it only "sounds" better.

/ Mahindra finance #7  
just did 0% for 60 on a 5145
What you need to do is pay close attention to what Mahindra charges as fees. They get their pound of flesh one way or another.

Kubota is the same deal on their 0 percent financing.

In my situation, I don't much care about finance charges because any purchase for the farm is a tax write off including interest (and fees) paid, if applicable.

My last purchase last fall I did the 0 percent finance on with Kubota but they charged me an additional 400 bucks in filing fees, which was nota big deal in as much as they gave me a 5 grand ag rebate which offset it nicely and I do quarterly payments, not monthly. I do that on all equipment purchases I make.

I don't insure with Kubota's insurance either. Everything farm related is covered on my farm policy.

Of course to do that, one needs to be a bona fide and registered business, which we are.

/ Mahindra finance #8  
What you need to do is pay close attention to what Mahindra charges as fees. They get their pound of flesh one way or another.

Kubota is the same deal on their 0 percent financing.

In my situation, I don't much care about finance charges because any purchase for the farm is a tax write off including interest (and fees) paid, if applicable.

My last purchase last fall I did the 0 percent finance on with Kubota but they charged me an additional 400 bucks in filing fees, which was nota big deal in as much as they gave me a 5 grand ag rebate which offset it nicely and I do quarterly payments, not monthly. I do that on all equipment purchases I make.

I don't insure with Kubota's insurance either. Everything farm related is covered on my farm policy.

Of course to do that, one needs to be a bona fide and registered business, which we are.
More than likely they would get you with some type of "doc fee" (or whatever they name their fee) even if you did not finance w them. They already got their "pound of flesh" with the 0% gag.
just purchased a new car for the wife. They attempted a documentation fee, a filing fee, a title search fee, a "protection fee" where they etch your name in the windshield, a ceramic coat fee, a registration runner fee ( I don't know of anyone still using 'Runners" instead of digital filing). At any rate, the car came to $1200 bucks more than the agreed upon price.
I told them they can use all the "fees" they want and structure them any way they wish as long as it came to the previous agreed upon price.

Since just about everyone is getting sticker or in some cases much more, they could subsidize their "fees" with their own money.

Last edited:
   / Mahindra finance #9  
More than likely they would get you with some type of "doc fee" (or whatever they name their fee) even if you did not finance w them.
They already got their "pound of flesh" with the 0% gag.
I agree 100%. They aren't in business to lose money. Quite the contrary.

/ Mahindra finance #10  
I am in the purchase mode now for a 2023 5155 with attachments. I'm buying the tractor (financed) through my business, so I can do the tax things, and depreciation schedule. Paying cash for the attachments. I'm still waiting on the numbers from the dealer, and yes, we are using Mahindra Financing. This is to help build business credit. I was going to pay cash for the tractor as well, but my accountant screamed at me! :)

Can't WAIT to get this beast home and start working with it.