Making money with credit card

/ Making money with credit card #51  
I have heard also that it is illegal to charge more for credit card.

Dont know if its true but lots of places get away with it.

Here in ohio, Century link is pretty big for internet and phone. On their website to pay bill, its no fee to pay with a bank account but $3.50 fee if paid with a card.

The BMV for renewing license/tags does this also. Thats a Gov't entity.

SAme thing for my water bill. Extra 2% if paid online with a card.
The state of idaho attaches a 3% fee if you register vehicles or pay for permits online. If they can do it so can i

/ Making money with credit card #52  
Haven't paid interest on anything since I paid off my divorce loan around 10 years ago. CC owes me about $1800 right now, I should collect that one of these days. We have about $1500 in change saved since about 2011, that much change is pretty heavy...

Kevin

/ Making money with credit card #53  
Does it need to be framed in some specific way? I don't understand how it works. I would like to understand all financial schemes more deeply to understand how it all works. I suddenly realized that money should work for me, not me for them. So far, I'm studying articles like cash flow forecasting software to slowly get used to all this terminology and learn exciting things. I would also like to talk to someone on this topic if people are also interested in learning here. Or if someone can give me a couple of tips on where to start and so on

Last edited: