Max26 xl shutoff solenoid wiring diagram

/ Max26 xl shutoff solenoid wiring diagram #1  

groganjb

Tractor
Mahindra max26 xl hst
Long story, but my max26 had major issues, eventually traced to all 3 poles on the shutoff solenoid plug being hot... mechanic friend took the wiring harness, found 4 wires fused together, and 'repaired" it for me. After reinstalling the wiring harness, I replaced the solenoid only to discover I still have 2 poles on the plug to the solenoid hot. Does anyone know which side of this plug is supposed to be hot. The wiring diagrams I found on line or from my dealer cannot be read (text is too tiny and fuzzy). Is only one pile supposed to be hot? What does the small blue/black wire do? Is it supposed to be hot when the ignition is on? Any help on how this thing is supposed to be wired would be greatly appreciated

/ Max26 xl shutoff solenoid wiring diagram #2  
I don't know Mahindra at all but not all fuel shutoff solenoids are the same. I do not know what connections you have on your solenoid but I do offer a bit of food for thought. Some solenoids have power on more than one terminal depending on what's going on. That is they may have a high current coil for when starting and may drop to a lower current holding coil while running. Good luck finding a clear schematic. To resolve your problem will probably take that or a very experienced tractor mechanic.

/ Max26 xl shutoff solenoid wiring diagram #3  
The 12v depends on key position, there’s a pull in solenoid when you turn the key and a hold solenoid that’s energized when you release the key

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 54
  • PastedGraphic-1.jpg
    PastedGraphic-1.jpg
    591.1 KB · Views: 48