MF 135 diesel does not restart after choking off

/ MF 135 diesel does not restart after choking off
OK. Will do.

It does seem to regulate the rpm correctly. Thanks again!

/ MF 135 diesel does not restart after choking off #12  
The problem is to much unburned fuel in the cylinder. Not enough oxygen. If you let it sit for a while it would start up. starting fluid is so flammable that it ignites and sucks lots of oxygen in to burn thus compression takes over for the diesel. Yes when I first started reading it I was like, well dont start a load up while idling. We've all done things like that though so just laugh at yourself. I wouldnt use ether either. LOL If you do just the smallest amount will do. I've seen some people use ether that I think they used it before spraying it in the tractor. Motor knockin retards.

/ MF 135 diesel does not restart after choking off
The problem is to much unburned fuel in the cylinder. Not enough oxygen. If you let it sit for a while it would start up. starting fluid is so flammable that it ignites and sucks lots of oxygen in to burn thus compression takes over for the diesel. Yes when I first started reading it I was like, well dont start a load up while idling. We've all done things like that though so just laugh at yourself. I wouldnt use ether either. LOL If you do just the smallest amount will do. I've seen some people use ether that I think they used it before spraying it in the tractor. Motor knockin retards.

Toddol, thanks!