MF 25?

/ MF 25? #1  

s1120

Veteran Member
Tractor
87 Ingersoll 444, 84 Ingersoll224/'44 GreavlyL/60'sGreavlyL/49 Ford 8N
I stopped by my local dealer to get some parts yesterday, [one of those weeks where EVERYTHING breaks. Lawn was about 2'tall /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif]and saw an old MF 25 there. I had never seen one before. If looked like the old 35, and 65's but smaller. Anyone know anything about these? Looked to be inbetween a Farmall cub, and Farmall A in size. BTW it was REAL clean. I don't know if it was in for service, or for sale, but she was in real nice shape.

/ MF 25? #2  
The MF 25 was built during 1963 therefore they a somewhat rare. The little tractor was rated at approx. 21hp and was powered by a 107 ci engine. It weighed 3115lbs and was built in France.

/ MF 25? #3  
a1145.jpg

/ MF 25?
I guess that is why I have never seen/heard about them before. It is kind of like looking a an old MF65, just far far away. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I know we don't like to use this word when we are talking about tractors, but it's a "cute" little tractor. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

And as always. thanks for the picture John. Where DO you drag them all up from? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif