Missing section of Operator Instruction Book

/ Missing section of Operator Instruction Book #1  

pk7

Tractor
MF-135
Hello, got a MF-135 that I'm messing around with. It came with the Operator Instruction Book, but the book is missing all of Section 4 - General Reference. This book is a really handy little guide for the stuff I'm working on. I've had a look online and found some other manuals, but I've been unable to find this version of the Operator Instruction Book. If anyone is aware of an online version or if someone could supply a copy of Section 4 for me that would be awesome!

Front cover.JPG
Contents page.JPG

/ Missing section of Operator Instruction Book #2  
You might try a search for the manual here on the site. I think there are either links or the manual is available. I tried to upload my copy, but it is too big (even compressed) for the site.

/ Missing section of Operator Instruction Book
Thanks for the reply. I couldn't find the manual on here. If you still have your copy, could you email Section 4 to me?

/ Missing section of Operator Instruction Book #4  
I am unable to upload the file here, but will be happy to send it to you via email. just PM your preferred email address to me and I can send it.

My electronic copy does not match what you have as it covers all models up to 1973.

Alan