Model/Serial Numbers and AM/FM radio

/ Model/Serial Numbers and AM/FM radio #1  

kupiad

I just recently purchased a used Toolcat. I believe it is an A series unit. It was previously owned by a local university that had it set up primarily for snow removal and property maintenance. It has many of the accessory light kits, backup alarm, mirror kits and other safety features that you would expect to see when using a unit like this around pedestrians. It is equipped with heat and A/C. It has the standard (non-Turbo engine). We will be using it on our family farm as an all purpose vehicle. I have a couple questions that someone may be able to answer for me:

1. Does anyone know if the AM/FM radio unit was available as a dealer installed accessory on the A series? I have noticed that on the newer C series (maybe the B series too), there is a cut out for the radio in the headliner. This cut out isn't in my unit, but it looks like that section could be pulled away and replaced with this opening, if included in a radio kit of some sort ? So I'm wondering if anyone knows if there is a radio kit for the A series and what the part no. of the kit might be (and the kit price).

2. Does anyone know what Toolcat model/serial numbers were considered as series A, series B and the current series C. For instance, the number on my unit is: 520512281. Does this make it a series A ??

I can check with my local Bobcat dealer about these questions, but was curious if anyone out there might know the answers.

Thanks for your help !

/ Model/Serial Numbers and AM/FM radio #2  
I have a 'C' and the headliner is in three pieces, with the center piece holding the radio and speakers. It seems to me that replacing the center section would accommodate the radio. Someone else can correct me, but I seem to remember that the radio was always an option, even with the first version.

I don't know about the serial numbers, but it's easy to distinguish between the 'C' and the earlier two versions, because with the 'C' the boom became a double member where the previous was a single tube shape.