MT180 Freeze Plugs- How many and Where?

/ MT180 Freeze Plugs- How many and Where? #11  
Hello- I have an MT180 which has been a great little tractor for me for almost 25 years now. It has always been reliable with a few minor issues from time to time. Last summer, I had to replaced the water pump which was not too difficult a task and in my haste to get it going, I only placed water back in the radiator. My intention was to get it going as I had several chores to do and I would drain the radiator and place antifreeze/coolant prior to it turning cold. Well, needless to say my great intentions did not take place as planned. Usually, the NC winters are not too harsh where I live but unfortunately, I lost a freeze plug. No big deal or so I thought as I picked one up and replaced it. This is on the injector side of the engine near the starter. I picked up some antifreeze when I bought the freeze plug and began filling the radiator. I thought all was OK until I realized the radiator level was not topping off. It was at that time that I realized the antifreeze was flowing into the block itself and mixing with the oil. After such a disappointment for proper maintenance on my part, the tractor has sat for a couple of months now. I have not torn into the engine as of yet but have reviewed the repair manual looking for locations possibly of other freeze plugs. Someone told me there were probably several other locations to check and if lucky, I may have lost another freeze plug and possibly not have cracked the block. It is a 3 cylinder diesel with a model KC3-13MT engine. Does anyone have any more detailed information on this engine or had a similar issue related to freeze plugs that can offer help for additional possibilities to take a look at? She will still turn over but will give you a little oily shower if standing near the exhaust. I would like to try and get her running again as otherwise it is still a good machine. Any assistance is appreciated. Thanks!
Curious what sized freeze plug you found that worked? Thanks Rob