Multivator

/ Multivator #1  

DFB

Elite Member
Tractor
John Deere 4100 HST /410 FEL, R4s
I just gotta think anyone who's a serious gardener has to appreciate this implement. Its a rototiler that can be adjusted for row spacing and the red box on top holds fertilizer that feeds in front of the tines thru the tubes so you can side dress the plants./w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif

/ Multivator #2  
DFB, that's one I've never seen or heard of before. Sure would like to see one in operation, but of course, I suspect it's well out of my price range.

Bird

/ Multivator #3  
DFB,
That sure would cut planting time more than in half...kinda looks like what the big boys use. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Does one still need the armstrong attachment hoe for the weeds. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Looks like this weekend storm going to pay us a vist, /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif but the winds could make it near blizzard condition. /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif/w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif

Well I better consider going to the store and getting more coffee an donuts.

Stoke up the fire and put your feet up and enjoy.

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ Multivator
Bird, that came from West Germany. The cultivators can be slid together to be used like a regular tiller also. Cost about as much as medium sized backhoe unit.

/ Multivator
Thomas, been snowing here now for a couple of hours. The weatherPERSON's newest forecast is "Its a good bet we'll get to see some snow". Yea, right./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Multivator #6  
DFB, I decided to look for a little more information and found there are several web sites, but about all I needed to know at http://www.forddistributing.com/index.htm./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif Looks like I could get what I'd want (without the fertilizer spreader) for about 4 grand./w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif Good thing it doesn't cost anything to daydream.

Bird

/ Multivator #7  
Bird, I sure can relate to the daydreaming part, lets see a 4in1 on the front of the tractor. TnT with a couple of extra remotes, freedom hitches, mac daddy tires and of course a multivator.

Yup it costs nothing to daydream, showed the wife the picture of the multivator and she said: Wow that would be great to have and then I told her the price---are you sure we NEED that. Boy can they change their mind quick. I told her don't worry honey I'm just window shopping.
Gordon

/ Multivator
Bird, thanks for web link. I see that they're actually made in Italy.