Need help identifying the PB and T ports

/ Need help identifying the PB and T ports #1  

jack32008

Bronze Member
Tractor
2023 TYM T474HST w/FEL, Loaded rear tires
Does anyone have a PIC or DIA showing the location of the Power Beyond (PB) and Tank Return (T) ports on the T474HST? Trying to install a W.R. Long 3rd Function Kit.

Thanks in advance!

-Jack

/ Need help identifying the PB and T ports #2  
The kit should tell-show you, if it does not, contact RW Long, they should know.

/ Need help identifying the PB and T ports
The kit should tell-show you, if it does not, contact RW Long, they should know.
Thanks Brian! Unfortunately the instructions from W.R. Long DO NOT show the TYM T474HST P or T ports. Neither does my Tractor or Loader Owner's Manual (that I can find...). Frustrating!

/ Need help identifying the PB and T ports #4  
Contact WR Long 252-823-4570. If they can help, and they should be able to, they built the kit, they will help. :)

/ Need help identifying the PB and T ports #5  
On my Branson I could easily trace the lines but not sure how your TYM is made.

Brian probably has the best solution in calling WR and getting their support.

Thanks Fellas! I'll give WR Long a call tomorrow. What have I got to lose???

-Jack

Contacted WR Long, LLC per the recommendation of MtnViewRanch (Brian) and received the following PIC pointing out the Power Beyond port on the TYM T474HST with the TX47 Loader. Hope this helps someone else in the future with their installation of the WR Long 3rd Function Kit on their T474 tractor. Thanks Brian!

-Jack

TYM T474HST Power Beyond Port photo by WR Long LLC 14FEB24.jpg

Last edited:
   / Need help identifying the PB and T ports #8  
Contacted WR Long, LLC per the recommendation of MtnViewRanch (Brian) and received the following PIC pointing out the Power Beyond port on the TYM T474HST with the TX47 Loader. Hope this helps someone else in the future with their installation of the WR Long 3rd Function Kit on their T474 tractor. Thanks Brian!

-Jack

View attachment 852255
Just an FYI for folks finishing this in the future: Typically, the valve itself has the port identifications cast into it.