need help w/ a trouble code

/ need help w/ a trouble code #11  
:laughing:
We re showing our age -- we know what that quote is from!

/ need help w/ a trouble code
Final update...the problem was a bad computer module. I'm getting the machine back mid-week and NH appears willing to pay for the part leaving me with just the labor. I really appreciate NHs willingness to pick up part of the tab since the part was very expensive. Sure am glad this episode is coming to a conclusion.

The darn thing is back in the shop b/c the transmission quit. This time it won't move in any direction. At least it had the good manners to wait until the baling was done. I finished up my back field and pulled under the bordering trees to get out of the rain (yup, I just finished and it rained cats & dogs...the weather man swore up and down there was absolutely positively no chance of rain that day...at least I didn't lose any hay). After the overhead fire hose went dry I fired the tractor up only to find it no longer moved.

As an aside for you guys in drought country, Im for hire. This is how it works. Ill come and cut your hay. On the day we bale its sure to rain. Thats how it been going for me lately.

The problem is a pressure switch, which is supposed to be fixed tomorrow or Mon.

/ need help w/ a trouble code #15  
The darn thing is back in the shop b/c the transmission quit. This time it won't move in any direction. At least it had the good manners to wait until the baling was done. I finished up my back field and pulled under the bordering trees to get out of the rain (yup, I just finished and it rained cats & dogs...the weather man swore up and down there was absolutely positively no chance of rain that day...at least I didn't lose any hay). After the overhead fire hose went dry I fired the tractor up only to find it no longer moved.

As an aside for you guys in drought country, Im for hire. This is how it works. Ill come and cut your hay. On the day we bale its sure to rain. Thats how it been going for me lately.

Sounds like me on a motorcycle trip, every trip................

I let my wife dictate when to cut customers hay. She's better than any weather service. Must be a sixth sense.....

/ need help w/ a trouble code #17  
hi i am looking for a list of fault codes for newholland tm140 rangcommand