Need help with15LA loader support stand reinstallation

/ Need help with15LA loader support stand reinstallation #1  

adlertom

Silver Member
Tractor
New Holland TC33DA hydro w/supersteer
I took the loader support stand off my New Holland 15LA loader (did not remove the loader from the tractor, just the support stand from the loader). A few weeks later, I went to put the support stand back on, and got confused. I'm not sure that I have it on the way it was originally. I should've taken "before" photos.

Here are the "after" photos. Is this correct?

I've read here that this support stand isn't the best design, and I never remove my loader anyways. I just want to get the stand back on the loader as it was originally, just in case I do ever need to remove it.

Attachments

• IMG_6303.jpg
    IMG_6303.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 94
  • IMG_6304.jpg
    IMG_6304.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 83
   / Need help with15LA loader support stand reinstallation #2  
I took the loader support stand off my New Holland 15LA loader (did not remove the loader from the tractor, just the support stand from the loader). A few weeks later, I went to put the support stand back on, and got confused. I'm not sure that I have it on the way it was originally. I should've taken "before" photos.

Here are the "after" photos. Is this correct?

I've read here that this support stand isn't the best design, and I never remove my loader anyways. I just want to get the stand back on the loader as it was originally, just in case I do ever need to remove it.
Looks good to me. I checked my TC40 and as long as mine is set up right, it is set up in the same configuration as yours.
I once took the loader off, I believe I followed jinman's (RIP) thread on how to do so. Boy, does that tractor get small and goofy looking with no FEL attached!

/ Need help with15LA loader support stand reinstallation #3  
Looks to me that you have it on correct... Matches how ours is on the 16LA that is on the TC40D & we use ours a couple times a year with no issue...

/ Need help with15LA loader support stand reinstallation
Thank you