Need help witha LW-3 backhoe connecting to a NH TC-30

/ Need help witha LW-3 backhoe connecting to a NH TC-30 #1  

robert606

Tractor
NH-TC-30
I just purchased a 3 point LW-3 Backhoe attachment for my NH TC-30. Just getting started with putting it together.First my tractor does have a front end loader and I had rear hydraulics added to the rear with 2 connectors.The Lw-6 by the distributer said the Lw-6 would tie into my rear TC -30 hydraulics.The Lw-6 has a oil resevoir installed on the back hoe 1 line coming from the backhoe control valve into the side of the oil resevoir and on the other side a line coming off the side to attach to the tractor.I have so many questions it's hard were to start.Everything that I have researched if you are hooking into the tractor hydrualics that you should by pass the oil resevoir for the backhoe that would only be used if you would use a pto pump is this correct? Most pictures of the Lw-6 backhoes show 2 hoses to hook to the tractor I have only 1 coming from the oil resevoir? The back hoe has metric fittings on the hoses can I get metric fittings 1 end and standrad to fit my tractor on the other end. Will the back hoe work better using the tractor hydraulics or getting a pto pump? Thanks!!!!!!!

/ Need help witha LW-3 backhoe connecting to a NH TC-30 #2  
As far as which system is better, both will provide the GPM's. You don't need a lot of GPM's to run a BH.

The avg tractor can provide GPM's from 0 to about 10. The flow can be controlled by the engine rpm, or restrictors in the fittings.

The Prince type PTO pumps, can provide GPM's up to 40 GPM's, but at only 2250 psi.

The tractor will provide more hyd pressure because it is up around 2500 t0 3000 psi. Pressure determines the power, and GPM's determine the speed.

Since you already have the hoses to the back, that arrangement should work out, and you won't have to spend $595 for a PTO pump.

The hyd flow needs a complete flow path, so if not using the BH, the two hoses need to couple together. That is if the hose to the back are from the FEL PB outlet. The other hose is probably for the 3pt supply.

/ Need help witha LW-3 backhoe connecting to a NH TC-30
Thanks!!!!!!!
As far as which system is better, both will provide the GPM's. You don't need a lot of GPM's to run a BH.

The avg tractor can provide GPM's from 0 to about 10. The flow can be controlled by the engine rpm, or restrictors in the fittings.

The Prince type PTO pumps, can provide GPM's up to 40 GPM's, but at only 2250 psi.

The tractor will provide more hyd pressure because it is up around 2500 t0 3000 psi. Pressure determines the power, and GPM's determine the speed.

Since you already have the hoses to the back, that arrangement should work out, and you won't have to spend $595 for a PTO pump.

The hyd flow needs a complete flow path, so if not using the BH, the two hoses need to couple together. That is if the hose to the back are from the FEL PB outlet. The other hose is probably for the 3pt supply.