Need to sell but can't find comps, help!

/ Need to sell but can't find comps, help! #11  
   / Need to sell but can't find comps, help! #12  
Hey all. We are downsizing and I need to sell my grounds maintenance toys. Having a devil of a time finding B7610 HSD comps to come up with fair pricing. If anyone has seen current used prices on this model and can chime in it would be a big help. Thank you!

Or put a price on the package if you're so inclined, you can't offend me. ;)

2005 Kubota B7610 HSD 4WD tractor, 1175hrs. of residential use and I am the original owner. Has optional block heater, HD alternator and R4 tires, rears are loaded with RV antifreeze. The following attachments are available: LA352 Front end loader w/ 4-way float valve; RCK60-24B Mower deck; 7' Fisher snow plow; Skid steer pallet fork mount converted to 3-pt hitch frame w/2" receiver; 3-pt hitch carryall w/ 30gal. Fimco boom and wand sprayer; Agri-Fab Chip-n-Vac tow-behind LawnVac/Brush Chipper; Agri-Fab 10 Cu. Ft. Utility trailer; John Deere tow behind de-thatcher. All Owner and Maintenance Manuals.

Thanks again.
A friend of mine just bought a B7500 with 1600 hrs and a rear finish mower for $8500. Yours is newer and less hours and with the loader and MMM I would say $11K +- depending on condition.

For the rest of the implements hard to put a value - maybe $800 each for the plow and lawn vac?

/ Need to sell but can't find comps, help!
Thanks Carl, for the real life number. I always figure that ads are only asking prices and you never really know what the actual transfer price was.

btw... The sub frame was the most expensive part of the plow project. I did a thread way back when about it.

Thread 'B7610HSD snowplow retrofit'
B7610HSD snowplow retrofit

/ Need to sell but can't find comps, help!
Thanks for tha laugh! I needed that today.
-Laughter is the best medicine-
Decades ago as a kid, I always went straight to that section in the soft cover Readers Digest grandpa left in the outhouse at the cabin. 😁