New B21 Owner

/ New B21 Owner #1  

flatheadrider

Tractor
Kubota b21
Hello to all, bought my first tractor, a B21. Would like to down load a service manual, anybody have a link? Have done some searching but sites seem to list a lot of B Series (B23xx, etc.) but not just a B21. Am I missing something? Not knowing the recent past of this thing (it was originally a rental unit) and has been working a hoe construction site when I got it) I would like to start with a complete oil and lube service. Any help on FIlter packages and oil/grease info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

/ New B21 Owner #2  
   / New B21 Owner #3  
Welcome to TBN! Congrats on your purchase too - its a tough little TLB.

I suggest Messicks for parts, filters and diagrams here Kubota B21 Parts

Also your location and finally some pics of your new machine.

/ New B21 Owner #4  
The thinking on the parts system is weird to me.
You have to start here:
You would search B21.
This will not include the loader or backhoe.
NEVER 'go back', use 'Return to a List'.
You will also search on, I guess TL421 and BT751 per stickers on your unit for those parts.

Last edited:
   / New B21 Owner #5  
Congratulations on your new to you B21. Might be good meet your local dealer and start a relationship. They have filter kits, super UDT, O-rings for fuel filter, manuals, etc. Paper manuals not only easier to read but also significantly increases resell price.
Also good for information. Might even give you a new customer discount or put you on a preferred customer email list for specials and discounts. My local dealer often has 10% discount on parts and service thanksgiving thru January during their slow times. Have Internet prices on filters they might meet or beat. I do some the both online and local.

/ New B21 Owner #6  
You can find WSM for the B21 including the loader and backhoe on Ebay or Amazon. I got one in a 3 ring binder.

/ New B21 Owner #7  
You arent going to find a free download if thats what you are looking for. These machines aren't common enough. You still have to buy the paper version. I bought mine last year from Messicks. $100 and some change...

/ New B21 Owner #8  
You can find WSM for the B21 including the loader and backhoe on Ebay or Amazon. I got one in a 3 ring binder.
Gotta add that I recently noticed the hydraulic circuit "schematic" is labeled (at top of page) for B20, TL420, BT750, when the actual numbers are B21, TL421, BT751. The fold out at the back say the same thing as does the "structure" fold out. The other pages seem to all be labeled correctly.

No idea if that is just a typo or if they are similar enough to make no difference. I recently had reason to visit the hydraulics circuits and noticed that. I'm not a hydraulics person, so cannot tell if my difficulty was due to any differences or just my own ignorance.

I believe I got this one from Ebay for $85.00. Not sure if that was before I started getting parts from Messicks or not. I get most of my Kubota parts from them. Rarely out of stock, for me anyway.

/ New B21 Owner #10  
My dealer gave me all the manuals for my new RTV on a fancy little Kubota USB flash drive for free. Maybe check with your dealer.
Mine told me Kubota is trying to be big on saving the environment and they would rather download you the manuals for free than have people buying paper manuals.