New Blue, try II

/ New Blue, try II #1  

jgh

Gold Member
Tractor
NH TN90F; B3000 Kubota; Bobcats 430 & A300; Liebherr 621C, Exmark laser Z, 2 sawmills
11/5

I think this server doesn't understand macs, had to remove all spaces from the file name!

This is New Blue b4 Alo, last summer.

J

Wheeeee! It worked! I will try to make the next ones smaller, unlike the 200k file above.
<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by jgh on 11/5/00 02:39 PM.</FONT></P>

/ New Blue, try II #2  
That's a different looking roof. And super steer with the front axle so far out in front?

Bird

/ New Blue, try II #3  
I see your a fan of 911's. Are you an owner?

The Ben from MA /w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif

/ New Blue, try II
11/5

Yes, a Carrera 4, 1990 model. Best pic I could do in the garage w/o wide angle. You, too?

J

/ New Blue, try II
11/5

Good catch. There's a reason for that roofline, Bird. The machine is so narrow that the AC unit has to go on top, bummer really, since it makes the thing look like it has a hat on. And last year's style, at least /w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif.

But, hmm, that little blue guy is Italian, so it is probably my sense of style that is suspect, ya think?

And yes, supersteer pokes that front pair like Jayne Mansfield's, huh /w3tcompact/icons/tongue.gif?

J

/ New Blue, try II #6  
Very nice car!! I love the carrera 4. I have a Boxster... I wish I could post s pic but I havent a scanner /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif. I love the looks of the new Turbo... must be a helluva a car to drive! Youve got a real nice tractor by the way... Have fun on both of your machines /w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif!

The Ben from MA /w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif

/ New Blue, try II #7  
When I saw something that looked like vents on the sides, I thought that roof style might be for some reason other than appearance./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif It ought to be a fine tractor, and probably be an attention getter, if for no reason other than the different appearance./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Bird

/ New Blue, try II
11/6

It's an orchard/vineyard machine. Naaaaroooow, to get into those tight spaces. 80 pto horses don't hurt either. Lotta twist as one salesman said! I love it.

J
----stop the (video) presses, I just had a Tim Taylor moment!

/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Do you imagine that with those 80 horses I can just about go whinnnnnney where I want to?

/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by jgh on 11/6/00 01:17 AM.</FONT></P>