New Disc Mower

/ New Disc Mower #21  
Well just wondering if there are any folks blessed with better then average math skills? How much more hay(in acres) would I have cut between a 7-8-or 9ft disc mower in a 10 hr day? All things being equal, same tractor, same ground speed/rpm, same field. Need someone to double check my math. So if in my little puddle jumper I cut at 3.5mph. That's 18480 ft in an hour, times a 7 ft mower is 129360 sq ft or ABOUT 3 acres per hour. For a 8 ft it's ABOUT 3.4, and 9 ft is ABOUT 3.8 acres an hour. So is my math on or did I miss a variable?
7 foot mower at 3.5 mph equals 2.673 acres per hour with overlap
8 ...........................................3.055
9 ...........................................3.436

8.....................5.0 ..................4.364

/ New Disc Mower #22  
No overlap here. I run my fields with on board GPS. My end disc is 1" over the previous cut. Sure is nice and expensive but really cuts down of in the field time as well as fuel usage. The machine is always taking maximum cut.

/ New Disc Mower #23  
You shouldn't have any unreasonable overlap on a 3pt model if set right, your tractor wheels run on the edge of the uncut hay and you lock your mower hitch with the sway bars. My front tire stays right on the edge of the uncut hay. If you are knocking hay down with the tire, you are missing hay :) 1" achievable but I haven't got the tape measure out.