New Garage Finally up

/ New Garage Finally up #11  
Very nice.

I wish I could have gotten a 9’ door. I went 8’ and the ROPS just barely squeaks in. But it does keep the bigger riff-raff out. ;) (Brother’s big JD.)

/ New Garage Finally up
I wish i had paid more attention when they were putting up the doors, the roll ups were actually 10x10s and i could have had the one more in the middle made a full 10ft. I wanted at least 9 or the tractor with canopy would not fit in 8ft. I am wanting to cover the inside with osb , but not at 33 dollars a sheet. I picked up 50 sheets of the old blackboard at lowes a while back for a buck a sheet. It will have to do for now.

/ New Garage Finally up #13  
I would suggest some sort of faced insulation to control condensation.

You'll get a lot of good use from this building for sure!!!

/ New Garage Finally up
I am considering that on the ceiling or spray foam. I called to get a quote on foam and got no reply. I think there is 2 ft between the purlins and thought about cutting 4x8 sheets in half and sliding them in between . What do you think?

/ New Garage Finally up #15  
To prevent condensation the insulating material needs to be pressed against the skin metal. Then faced to help stop air flow.

On days like today, my bare metal machine shed sweats and drips. I'll have dust/drip spots on my equipment in line with the purlins.

/ New Garage Finally up #16  
Meant to mention spray foam. that's definitely the best way to stop condensation if you can afford it. Pricey, but effective.

/ New Garage Finally up #17  
Spray foam will also make that building strong as steel.

/ New Garage Finally up #18  
buy diy spray foam kits buy 1 at a time or more easy to do youself