New holland 630

/ New holland 630 #1  

Buddycat68

Tractor
Massey ferguson 253,kubota M6040,New Holland TC40DA,Farmall Super A
I just bought a new holland 630 round baler that has electric tie and the control box that came with it is a something that was made homemade and I知 wonder if there is somewhere I can buy one From new holland or after market

/ New holland 630 #2  
I just bought a new holland 630 round baler that has electric tie and the control box that came with it is a something that was made homemade and I知 wonder if there is somewhere I can buy one From new holland or after market

I have a 630 and have the factory control box, it's nothing complicated, metal box, on/off switch, a buzzer, a red marker light (like a trailer would use) and a double pole double throw switch (DPDT) Pos and Neg from tractor battery, two wires to the twine motor, and two wires to the full bale limit switch on the baler.

I had mine all apart since my buzzer died and full bale alert wasn't working.

If the homemade box works, then use it.

/ New holland 630 #3  
I have a 630 and have the factory control box, it's nothing complicated, metal box, on/off switch, a buzzer, a red marker light (like a trailer would use) and a double pole double throw switch (DPDT) Pos and Neg from tractor battery, two wires to the twine motor, and two wires to the full bale limit switch on the baler.

I had mine all apart since my buzzer died and full bale alert wasn't working.

If the homemade box works, then use it.

Nice description and good advise.