New Holland LB75B

/ New Holland LB75B #1  

Hammerhead2010

Tractor
New Holland LB75B
Hey guys,
So I just bought a 2001 New Holland LB75b from an auction. I had a local mechanic inspect it but needless to say he did not check the fuses. Once delivered I replaced all of the bad fuses and now the dash is lit up with strange symbols and every time I put it into FWD or REV the horn goes off. I guess that is why the pulled the fuse. Bastards.
After buying a manual I found the only light I have not been able to make go away is the Low pressure transmission light. I crawled under the backhoe and found 2 filters that I believe are involved with the hydraulics. One is about a 12" long I can not see the part numbers because it's smack against the frame. It's a Napa filter with 2 visible numbers, "17" I cant see the rest. There is also a filter about 5" tall on the left side of the bell housing(sitting in the drivers seat facing forward) that my manual calls the transmission oil filter.

I have not found the actual sensor to see if it's just a sensor issue, I do not have a number to replace the 5" or the 12" filters. Am hoping that someone out there has a similar model and would be willing to share a little info. The backhoe runs great. Transmission works great. Just worried my investment is having trouble and I can't fix it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• 1513_176_8.jpg
    1513_176_8.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 81
  • 1513_176_9.jpg
    1513_176_9.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_0383.jpg
    IMG_0383.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 98
   / New Holland LB75B #2  
If you call your new holland dealer and give them your model and serial number they can tell you the correct filters. I would change out both , possibly the trans filter is plugged up enough to cause the low trans pressure .