New Holland T6030 with pressure fault code on dash

/ New Holland T6030 with pressure fault code on dash #1  

goat roper

Tractor
New Holland TN75D
I have a New Holland T6030 with 2500 hours. Have been feeding with it every other day. Used it one day last week crawled back in it two days later and warning light and stop light came on. Dash shows a gear with drop in center and arrows pointing on both sides. It also has what looks like a steering wheel below it. Book says symbol means low transmission and steering pressure. Everything works fine. Pressure is good. I have looked for loose wires or ground problem. Replaced pressure switch. It shows a fault code of 14110. Can’t find fault code in New Holland codes but did find it in IH Maxxom codes. Strange. Cannot find problem. Has anyone had this problem. Would appreciate any info. Thanks

/ New Holland T6030 with pressure fault code on dash #2  

S1M1

Tractor
T6030
Just wondering what you ended up finding wrong with your T6030? I’m currently having the same issue. I was told from the dealer to replace the PWS & FWD pressure switches which I did and it still has the same problem. The alarm sounds and same symbols as you described appear on the dash 60 seconds after start up. My tractor still functions, however it will stall out if trans is in C9 when you’re trying to ease up to a bale ring to drop a bale with low engine RPM. I can change trans to B5 and then the tractor will move fine doing the same task. Thank you in advance for your help.

/ New Holland T6030 with pressure fault code on dash #3  

S1M1

Tractor
T6030
Attached is a pic of what is showing up on my display

Attachments

• 209719AC-B76D-4E0E-9EB2-0D56CFF4390D.jpeg
    209719AC-B76D-4E0E-9EB2-0D56CFF4390D.jpeg
    273.9 KB · Views: 8
   / New Holland T6030 with pressure fault code on dash
OP
G

goat roper

Tractor
New Holland TN75D
That is the same thing that happened to mine. I replaced sensors but no help. Ended up taking to my dealer and reprogrammed computer. Only cost me approx. $300. just aggravation hauling the old girl over there. Shes not light weight. Anyway, it fixed it.