New Holland TM120

/ New Holland TM120 #1  

vernalhay2013

Tractor
Many
Any one have a special tool# FNH00874 or 380000488 for the new holland tractors. I need one but cannot find one anywhere. I would make one but I dont know what pins I need to connect to enter the diagnostics menu. If Anyone could help i would appreciate it very much. Thanks in advance.

/ New Holland TM120 #2  
Did you get anything on this? On the 40 series, there were two ways to access. One was using the creeper switch, if equipped (or find the harness where it would hook up) and toggle as such. The other way was to use a paperclip or small jumper, I believe, between the two pins either side of the plastic center pin in thd diagnostic plug.
I can look up if you like, it's been awhile.

/ New Holland TM120
Did you get anything on this? On the 40 series, there were two ways to access. One was using the creeper switch, if equipped (or find the harness where it would hook up) and toggle as such. The other way was to use a paperclip or small jumper, I believe, between the two pins either side of the plastic center pin in thd diagnostic plug.
I can look up if you like, it's been awhile.

I know where the diagnostics plug is at, but need to know which terminals to hook to. I figured i could make a switch if i knew the terminals.
this model does not have a creeper switch.

/ New Holland TM120 #4  
Okay, attached is the page out of the 60 Series, predecessor to the TM Series, shows how to get into the H1 menu, but not sure you can also access HH menu with shift buttons.View attachment FNH00874 380000488.pdf
The harness with button, FNH00874/380000488, is bridging the two center pins on either side of the plastic centering pin in the plug. By making a connection between those two pins while turning the key to power on, the HH menu will appear. By opening and closing the circuit, you can advance the menu. Whether you use a small jumper wire, paperclip or make a diagnostic connector with a momentary button, all methods will accomplish the same end. This tool was used on the 40, 60, TS and TM series tractors to do this.