Mowing New mower needed

/ New mower needed #1  

HRSx2

Bronze Member
Looking to mow a 3 acre lot throughout the summer. This is established yard. Give me some suggestions as to what I should be looking at. Thanks.

/ New mower needed #3  
I guess bottom line is what you want to spend. The 2500 or 3000 series Cubs would be the best choice. As they are more heavy duty.
I mow about 2.5 acres with my 2518 and it does a great job.

Michael

/ New mower needed #4  
I bought a CC 1550 a couple months ago and am very happy with it. I have two acres. They are very well made. You could probably get a good deal at Home Depot or Tractor Supply now that the season is over.

/ New mower needed #5  
I bought a CC 1550 a couple months ago and am very happy with it. I have two acres. They are very well made. You could probably get a good deal at Home Depot or Tractor Supply now that the season is over.
You should get the same good deal at a dealer and would be better off buying there .:)

/ New mower needed #7  
Looking to mow a 3 acre lot throughout the summer. This is established yard. Give me some suggestions as to what I should be looking at. Thanks.

Right here: Tractors, Compact Tractors Seriously though, there's far too many unknowns here. New or used? Do you only need to mow with it? What type of terrain and obstacles? What's your price range?

Joel

/ New mower needed #8  
My only advice is to be sure not to skimp on deck size. 3 acres could wear a guy out in Michigan's springtime, especially if you have other tasks you want to get to. I didn't notice which region you're in, but just be sure not to marry something that's going to stick you in a seat longer than you want to be. I'd say 54" or bigger.