new ranger review?

/ new ranger review?
That make sense, i can see it would work well for that. What are castings?
Here is what they are. The castings are being poured in this photo.
everette-olive-and-jeff-boese-pour-molten-metal-from-a-foundry-bucket-at-the-79beaa-1600.jpg

/ new ranger review?
Seen at work yesterday.... Looks like there fuel mileage will be great! :)
P1120224.jpg
P1120227.jpg
P1120228.jpg

Last edited:
   / new ranger review? #626  
Seen at work yesterday.... Looks like there fuel mileage will be great! :)
Junkyard? Other than the vehicle in the upper left on the 3rd picture they all seem pretty rust free, especially in salt country.

/ new ranger review?
We are still happy with this "little" truck. Trying to find steel rims and have snow tires mounted on them now.
P1020438.jpg

/ new ranger review? #628  
We are still happy with this "little" truck. Trying to find steel rims and have snow tires mounted on them now.
Same here, except no snow tires since we usually only get snow once every 7 years and we had our one week snow event last year.
Inventory at dealership now shows they have four new 2021 Rangers and no 2022 on the lot.

ArlyA, Is that fire gear you are wearing in the pic.

/ new ranger review? #630  
g
Calling out for any new new Ranger owners here to post there thoughts 2020 or 21 models?
Gidday mate.
I bought a new XLT Ranger HiTec in August '21. (3.2 engine) I was lucky. There was a long wait on them and I had been shopping around for a while. I called into the local Ford Dealer and he said he had one just came in for a fellow and he had changed his mind so if I wanted I could have a look at it. It was exactly what I wanted and the colour was what I wanted so I told him I would take it on the spot. I had to wait 2 whole days for them to Pre-Del it.
I love the truck. I fitted different wheels and a rear tray cover and I have a bullbar to put on when I get time. It has all the gizmos on it. It is very quiet on gravel roads but can be loose in the rear end if you hit corrugation on a corner. Love the adaptive cruise control and the only thing wrong is my wife hates it as she has a crook back and has trouble climbing into it. I haven't driven our Honda since I got it but my wife likes the Honda. She thinks the Ranger is too big for her to drive and park.
Overall I am very happy with it. I have about 3500 klm on it now. I usually take my Mustang on road trips so haven't gone long distance in it yet.
I fitted a different grill and tail-lights since these pics. Added photo.
IMG_2057.JPG
IMG_2061.JPG
Tonneau.jpg
IMG_2285.JPG

Last edited: