new ranger review?

/ new ranger review? #822  
IMG_1547.JPG
IMG_1548.JPG

Yea! Got to push my trailer button and the icon appeared on the dash.
Cleaning up mom’s limbs 5 trailer loads from the great Texas ice storm.
Notice 81 degrees outside already on the dash temp.

/ new ranger review? #824  
Good one goeduck. LOL

Today I put my Ranger to the test. (3.2 diesel.)
Picking up a car carrier trailer and going about 90 klm to pick up a old vehicle I purchased off my sister in law.
It will be quite a heavy load. I will take pics and post later.

/ new ranger review?
   / new ranger review? #827  
Here is the pic I promised.
1998 EL Ford Falcon I picked up. It will stay in the family. Ranger performed well and used little more diesel pulling the load than normal. About an extra 2 litres per hundred klm. Love this truck.
Back in 1998 I bought a new EL Falcon myself and loved it but my x got it as part of settlement in 2000. I intend this to be a project car. It is currently still registered and roadworthy and drives OK but I think the cat is partially blocked up. We may sell the Honda if this works out. My wife won't drive the Ranger or the Mustang. She loves her old Honda but she likes the Falcon so far even though it is 10 years older than the Honda.
Falcon has no rust or dents. Just some scratches and paint fade that I can fix in time. Being a one owner car it has never had any accidents and interior is like new.
20230303_130030.jpg
20230303_130030.jpg

Last edited:
   / new ranger review?
Here is the pic I promised.
1998 EL Ford Falcon I picked up. It will stay in the family. Ranger performed well and used little more diesel pulling the load than normal. About an extra 2 litres per hundred klm. Love this truck.
Back in 1998 I bought a new EL Falcon myself and loved it but my x got it as part of settlement in 2000. I intend this to be a project car. It is currently still registered and roadworthy and drives OK but I think the cat is partially blocked up. We may sell the Honda if this works out. My wife won't drive the Ranger or the Mustang. She loves her old Honda but she likes the Falcon so far even though it is 10 years older than the Honda.
Falcon has no rust or dents. Just some scratches and paint fade that I can fix in time. Being a one owner car it has never had any accidents and interior is like new.
They must have called that vehicul a different name here. Where was your ranger built?

/ new ranger review? #829  
They must have called that vehicul a different name here. Where was your ranger built?

That Falcon is Aussie designed and built, nothing like it here. Australia had a strong, independent, domestic auto industry for most of the last century; globalism killed it.

I'd guess his Ranger is around 2014, plus or minus a few years; I can't tell but it looks like the generation released around 2009.

/ new ranger review? #830  
The Ranger is built in USA. I bought it new in July 2021. It has 22,000 klm on it. It is the XLT High Lift model. Front view I fitted a Raptor grill to it.

217827344_1182805785530868_4726464575007460652_n.jpg
IMG_2285.JPG

Last edited: