New Small Pioneer, 520 has dump bed, slightly larger motor, and a few other upgrades.

/ New Small Pioneer, 520 has dump bed, slightly larger motor, and a few other upgrades. #1  

Milo

Platinum Member
Tractor
JD 3520, Ferris Z2100, Kawasaki Mule Pro MX, Honda Pioneer 520
I always liked the little 50" wide Pioneer 500 other than it just had a rack on the rear instead of a dump bed. This is addressed for 2021.

221 Pioneer 52 OVERVIEW - Honda

/ New Small Pioneer, 520 has dump bed, slightly larger motor, and a few other upgrades. #2  
"LOAD IT UP"

Where do you suggest I put the load? lol Maybe should come standard with a trailer.

/ New Small Pioneer, 520 has dump bed, slightly larger motor, and a few other upgrades.
Well I suppose a small bed is better than the little rack. At least you can toss a saw, buckets, wood, cooler, dog, or whatever else one wants to carry along.
The P500 was not even a consideration for me but this new P520 might be.

/ New Small Pioneer, 520 has dump bed, slightly larger motor, and a few other upgrades. #4  
IMG_6389.JPG

Finally found a cheap water tank at an auction last weekend. Fits in the E-Gator nicely. Will use it for watering small trees and bushes around the place.
This to me, is what a UTILITY (working) vehicle is all about.

So many of the offerings are compact dune buggies. Nothing wrong with a dune buggy if that's what you want. It should be a different catagory entirely.

/ New Small Pioneer, 520 has dump bed, slightly larger motor, and a few other upgrades. #5  
Glad to see Honda release this, another excellent product.

/ New Small Pioneer, 520 has dump bed, slightly larger motor, and a few other upgrades.
Well I put my name on one, it should arrive January. It's replacing my old Rancher 400.