New to me Mitzi D1300FD

/ New to me Mitzi D1300FD #1  

bhood3

Tractor
Mitsubishi MT372D/ International 2444
Picked this tractor up on Tuesday, it hadn't run or been used in a very long time. It has absolutely no wear anywhere that I can see, everything in new condition. It has had some hours as engine oil was dirty and both glow plugs were dead, the diesel in the system came out like dark brown sludge. Changed all oils and filters, 2 new glow plugs and a battery and she flashed up right away. Most of the shift linkages and steering were very stiff but after lubing everything it works well, would love to know the real story behind this tractor. It is all original, has not been repainted or dicked with. I haven't been able to determine when these were made but guessing late 80"s, early 90"s. Next up is mounting the Blackhawk loader and rear weight package and 3 pt hitch off my old MT372D. Best thing is only paid $3500 cdn!

Attachments

• mitzi c.jpg
    mitzi c.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 89
  • Mitzi a.jpg
    Mitzi a.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 84
  • mitzi b.jpg
    mitzi b.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 92
  • mitzi e.jpg
    mitzi e.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 94
   / New to me Mitzi D1300FD #3  
I'm also a Mitsu owner. (MT180D)
Tough machines, well built.
Shame is they have little support so U must be the handy/ DIY type.
I've taken mine from 800 hrs used to its present 1800 hrs with but a few minor issues.
In my case tires are my biggest issue as NOBODY makes my size anymore. (9.5 X 18R3)

I gather your engine is the 2 cyl which I've gathered is quite rare, so baby it, as spares will be hard to find.

Last edited:
   / New to me Mitzi D1300FD #4  
That looks quite minty..... I have the Mits 370D and I really like it for bushogging with a 4'. I have a RC 30 skid steer so i dont need a loader, but I have gathered a nice box blade with rippers I have yet to try since i have the RC.