New TopHat 20" trailer

/ New TopHat 20" trailer #21  
Yeah, it's too bad you didn't have it rated 11,900, if Tophat would have accommodated that.

The other thing is for some reason Tophat reduced your axle ratings by almost 2,000 lbs per axle. In some locales the DOT guys just look at the axle and tire ratings and if you exceed any of those there can be trouble with violations. I guess you'll be OK as long as you're not operating your business where there is strict enforcement with portable scales, etc, since it seems you do run heavy loads at times. The worst situation would be if you get pulled over and they won't let you move the load until you get a CDL driver down there.
And/or pay a fine, uprade your registrations.

/ New TopHat 20" trailer #22  
How do you like the wide reinforced ramps? I think they are an awesome feature. Can a zero turn clear the “hump” easily?

/ New TopHat 20" trailer
I really like the ramps. Yes a zero turn can easily load. But, if you look close, I have a 2' dovetail which makes loading easier.

/ New TopHat 20" trailer #24  
I really like the ramps. Yes a zero turn can easily load. But, if you look close, I have a 2' dovetail which makes loading easier.
Yeah I see that. I’m looking at a deck over with 4’ dove. Wonder if a big zero turn would clear it (Kubota ZD331)? I
Looks like it would rather easily, but that’s the 64,000 dollar question...

1619696945556.jpeg

/ New TopHat 20" trailer #25  
So in your second pic what is that equipment? It’s green and something blue in the front.

/ New TopHat 20" trailer
Yeah I see that. I’m looking at a deck over with 4’ dove. Wonder if a big zero turn would clear it (Kubota ZD331)? I
Looks like it would rather easily, but that’s the 64,000 dollar question...
I agree. It looks like it a zero turn will load easily on that trailer.

/ New TopHat 20" trailer
   / New TopHat 20" trailer #28  
I learned something new, the one looks like kind a dethatcher but I didn’t even know the other two existed.