New Wood Chippers

/ New Wood Chippers #2  
I would take you up on that if you offered free shipping to NC.;)

Just curious. Am I correct in thinking that JD outsources its chippers? If so, to whom?

Steve

/ New Wood Chippers
If you could provide your zip code and the model you are looking for, Ill see what I can do.

As far as John Deere, they offer chippers under the Frontier line which are made by Pequea. We've sold quite a few of the Frontier chippers, but have a demand for Wallenstein chippers and other products. Look forward to hearing from you. Thanks

/ New Wood Chippers #4  
My zip is 28678. I have read on TBN that Fastenal offers shipping at reasonable rates between their stores. If that is the case, the nearest Fastenal store is in the 28677 zip code.

I am still debating whether I want a chipper or a chipper/shredder and whether I want to use my CUT (17 PTO HP) or my utility tractor (43 PTO HP) for power. For the time being I am leaning toward a chipper/shredder for my CUT, so I would be interested in a BXM32.

Thanks,
Steve

/ New Wood Chippers
Understand. I could off you the BXM32 for $3,725 shipped to a commercial business. I could arrange with your local Fastenal store.

Thank You

/ New Wood Chippers #6  
Understand. I could off you the BXM32 for $3,725 shipped to a commercial business. I could arrange with your local Fastenal store.

Thank You

Thanks for the quote. Do you have any idea how long it would take to have the chipper shipped from IN to NC?

Steve

Last edited:
   / New Wood Chippers
Should be one week.

/ New Wood Chippers
Im going to be ordering some chippers today or Monday. If you're serious, let me know what color and Ill make sure to get it ordered. Thanks

/ New Wood Chippers #9  
Im going to be ordering some chippers today or Monday. If you're serious, let me know what color and Ill make sure to get it ordered. Thanks

Thanks for the offer, but I can't pull the trigger right now. My wife and I split our time between SC and NC, and I am now stuck in SC due to some medical issues of my wife.

Steve