New York State Tractor show

/ New York State Tractor show #1  

castiman

Silver Member
Tractor
jd 2520,jd x530
The shows runs from 2-24 thru 2-27, at the state fair grounds in syracuse ny. Went today and a dealer there has a 1023E. I asked about the price and he said 13,500 with the loader 49'' bucket,he wasn't sure about the 1026R but said from what he's hearing around 15,000. I just traded a 2305 for a 2520 last week and really wanted to see this tractor first,it did nothing for me I would have keep my 2305 first, other than having than the 26hp and the doing away with the the transmission fan it appears smaller and not as well built as the 2305.

/ New York State Tractor show #2  
I was thinking of going, never been, is there a lot to see? I never miss the woodsman days up in booneville, that allways has something interesting.

/ New York State Tractor show
I was thinking of going, never been, is there a lot to see? I never miss the woodsman days up in booneville, that allways has something interesting.
Had to be a couple of thousand people, and that was at noon. John deere only has a few small tractors there, mostly agricultural tractors, kubota had there untire line up there, new holland and massey ferguson also had a lot of tractor there. Alot of implements, pole barn builders and anything to do with farming was there. Alot of walking its spread out.

/ New York State Tractor show #4  
I'm going tomorrow. It's in 5 buildings and usually a pretty good show. Of course it looks like I'll be going in the middle of a snowstorm........:confused2:

/ New York State Tractor show #5  
Was at the show today and although the general thoughts were it was better the day before there was a very nice crowd at the show.

Kubota was shy of many models although they had a good selection it was very interesting to see many of the makes that are talked about here and being able to look at them closely.