NH TC33D/35D vs Kubota 3010/3410

/ NH TC33D/35D vs Kubota 3010/3410 #31  
Re: NH TC18 Photo

Indeed Jim that a grand looking model,and the New Holland fine also./w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

I must say the super steering has caught my eye.

Thomas..NH

/ NH TC33D/35D vs Kubota 3010/3410 #32  
Dealers seem to say that even about their own products (much improved over last years...) They think you're buying a car and you want the bigger fins, extra cupholder or whatever the current trend is.

I always want to ask, you mean the one you sold my brother was crap?

There's just a shortage of Blue support on this forum because (I think) it was Kubota oriented long before adding the NH and JD. Sooner or later everyone else will find it. It depends though I don't remember if this board's responses ever came up when I did searches under various things before. Getting a search engine to "see" you is sometimes a tricky proposition, especially Yahoo. The crud and junk is up there in a second, some of the important sites can take a long time to get positioned properly.

You mentioned something about some demo JD's having problems? What was the situation with that? Although I haven't (yet) found anything wrong with the two Kubotas I recently purchased, I did notice that some of the bolt-pins that are installed to keep the pins from turning in my Backhoe pivots (L35) had nuts that were 3/4 inch of threads away from being snugged up. Someone in a hurry? Someone else mentioned cracks in the welds of his FOPS Canopy on his B21.

I suppose no matter what color you've got, a new tractor is apparently an untested tractor and it wouldn't hurt to spend some time eyeballing a few things, lug nuts, rops bolts, brake pedal cotter pins etc. It's your life and tractor that are at stake. I guess it's kind of like why I still change my own oil in my vehicles, gives me time to look at stuff underneath.