NH TC35 weak hydraulics when hot

/ NH TC35 weak hydraulics when hot
I just borrowed a pressure gauge and a flow meter. when I go up to our summerplace next week I am going to check both pressure and flow. I talked to the service dept at the NH dealer closest to the tractor,(100+ miles away) he said the pump should not be worn out after only 450 hours. He had a similar problem on a TC48 and it was a defective plug in the power beyond circuit of the loader control. Film at 11.

/ NH TC35 weak hydraulics when hot
It acts as though the pressure relief valve get turned down when the oil is hot. The FEL will not lift things it will lift when cold. I will find out then I do the pressure/flow test.

/ NH TC35 weak hydraulics when hot #13  
He had a similar problem on a TC48 and it was a defective plug in the power beyond circuit of the loader control. Film at 11.

newlife said:
It acts as though the pressure relief valve get turned down when the oil is hot. The FEL will not lift things it will lift when cold. I will find out then I do the pressure/flow test.

I don't think it is a leaking power beyond plug because that would not have any effect on loader operation. It would only change the pressure for the 3PH or any remote hydraulic connections. When the power beyond plug is completely loose, the 3PH won't work at all. I would think the diverter valve might be leaking or the relief valve, but not the power beyond.

I'm really interested in what your test results show. You now have the right tools to make a determination of system condition.:thumbsup: