nh1630 hydralics sticking

/ nh1630 hydralics sticking #1  

mmcl1972

i was wondering if anyone could help me on this problem... i am not real familiar with tractors, particularly the hydralics. the problem i am having is that the controls are sticking when i use the loader, meaning i sometimes have the move them back and forth in the middle to get it to stop, also the fwd/reverse pedal does the same. its not real severe but i get some creep after going forward or reverse. the tractor seams to bog down easily sometimes also,, not sure if related..

any suggestions where to start would be helpful, i dont want to drop it off at the dealer and tell them to fix it.

last spring i changed all the hydro fluid and the filters along with the gas filter.

/ nh1630 hydralics sticking #2  
Is it bogging down due to you giving it too much HST pedal and not enough throttle.. it's a common mistake. other causes of bogging down are restricted fuel and air flow.. and hyds that are deaheaded.. or simply being at too low of an rpm for the work you are doing.

On the HST creep.. are the pedals returning properly to center?

soundguy

/ nh1630 hydralics sticking #3  
If I remember correctly; If you remove the right side cowl under dash ( two bolts hold halves together and another two bolts on the "firewall by fuse block) You can adjust the hydro pedeal in there; as you move the pedal, you will see the adjustment area by steering column. Also, make sure all linkages are lubed properly. This includes FEL control. Remove cover and lube all linkages, make sure all linkage bolts are tight. The centering spring and adjustment item looks like a "shock absorber" and has an adjustment on bottom ( turnbuckle), I believe there is a spring in it also.

/ nh1630 hydralics sticking
the pedals are returning to center, for the most part, that what im wondering if its just a lubrication issue that i have to find or if it something more serious. i am going to try to lube and adjust first and then go from there.. thanks for the info

/ nh1630 hydralics sticking
thanks for the info.. i will give that a try first....

/ nh1630 hydralics sticking #6  
The pedal is probably returning "almost to center" allowing the unit to "creep" Lube may work or a slight adjustment to the turnbuckle.