No power at the switch.

/ No power at the switch. #1  

Randy CT225

Tractor
Bobcat CT225
Was changing battery and noticed a small spark at the battery cable. I now have no power to any function on the tractor. I have checked every fuse in the main fuse box. Could there be another inline fuse or relay that I am missing?

/ No power at the switch. #2  
I have seen a high amp fuse in the positive feed from the battery on some applications. Ken Sweet

/ No power at the switch. #3  
Check to see if you have power coming into the fuse box. If you lack power there it certainly won't go anywhere else. Try to find out if there's a large main fuse somewhere, a fusible link, or a circuit breaker somewhere prior to the fuse box. You may need to procure a wiring diagram for this. It may not give a physical location but you'll get an idea of what you're looking for.

/ No power at the switch. #4  
Check to see if you have power coming into the fuse box. If you lack power there it certainly won't go anywhere else. Try to find out if there's a large main fuse somewhere, a fusible link, or a circuit breaker somewhere prior to the fuse box. You may need to procure a wiring diagram for this. It may not give a physical location but you'll get an idea of what you're looking for.
Not sure about Bobcat but Kioti tractors (very similar) have a main 60 amp fuse incorporated in the wire harness near the starter

/ No power at the switch. #5  
Use a multimeter to check the battery voltage on the terminals, not the cable clamps. Then check with the meter probes on the clamps.
Then check from frame ground to the positive battery terminal. Then from the positive battery terminal to the other end of the red cable.

/ No power at the switch.
Not sure about Bobcat but Kioti tractors (very similar) have a main 60 amp fuse incorporated in the wire harness near the starter
You nailed it. I don't think I would have found it without your info. Thanks for the heads up.