No sound from radio

/ No sound from radio #11  
Just a thought but what about the fade for front and back speakers? Most tractors only have two speakers and the radio may be able to have 4. If it was adjusted all the way to the front or back there may not be any sound because no speakers.

/ No sound from radio
Just because it powers up doesnt mean its working. It might have dead amp or ? That prevents output. I doubt both speakers would go bad, and if all wiring has been checked, what else could it be.
Any idea how I can test that?

/ No sound from radio #14  
Is it under warranty ? Maybe they will give you a new radio ?

/ No sound from radio
Just a thought but what about the fade for front and back speakers? Most tractors only have two speakers and the radio may be able to have 4. If it was adjusted all the way to the front or back there may not be any sound because no speakers.
I will have to check that
Is it under warranty ? Maybe they will give you a new radio ?
2010 tractor:cautious:

/ No sound from radio #16  
   / No sound from radio #17  
You can test the speaker with a 9 volt battery
just touch the wires to it like testing a light bulb
Not sure I'd use a 9V battery though...a AA would be less likely to damage the speaker.

/ No sound from radio #18  
The radio in my TC was acting up. The sound would be fine, then it would act like the mute was half on. It really bugged me for a year...then I found what was wrong. I put a small amount of dielectric grease on the headphone plug and worked it in-out a dozen times and have not had a problem since. I normally never use the phones but I was ready to try anything at that point. Now the volume is consistent like it should be.

Last edited:
   / No sound from radio #19  
So....does the radio have a headphone jack?