Tractor Sizing Now I stepped in it, I need everything

/ Now I stepped in it, I need everything #71  
As far as any future similar situations (with land), I was going to reply to your original post to just relax. Get a lawn mower and take care of the yard, the rest of the property will be fine on its own. Get settled in and enjoy your new lifestyle then figure out how you'd like to use the land.
In the meantime if you must, let someone make the hay or graze the pastures. Enjoy!

Fully agreed..
15, I thought about you about 3 days ago, I wanted to bump this thread but got sidetracked by forgetfullitis.
The land looks beautiful, I’m thinking an upgrade.
Keep us updated even if you take our advice to “take it slow”.
I’m happy for you, welcome aboard!

/ Now I stepped in it, I need everything
Thanks everyone. I am going to take it slow. I am going up next weekend to mow the lawn and start working on the house.

The sale came with two yard items

1. Kubota L3000dt with about 2400 hours and a rotary cutter that looks like its been through a war. No FEL, it looks in ok shape maybe a little abused. I will most likely try and sell it and buy a cab model tractor in the near future. Can't find the key for it anywhere :(

2. Husqvarna gt48xlsi, unknown hours because I can't get it started. No one knows the code on the smart switch. It looks ok otherwise and I will figure a way to get it started I'm sure.

Nearby is a Branson dealer and a Deutz Fahr dealer. I will probably visit both in the coming weeks. I would like a nearby dealer for service JIC. The Deutz dealer also has SCAG so I might look at those as well. I think the house yard would do well with a ZT.

Lot's to learn but I am excited for it. I hope to get a contractor lined up on the house so I can move in by the end of the year, but that might be a pipe dream.

/ Now I stepped in it, I need everything #73  
Congrats on the new property, Bransons makes solid and heavy tractors. And the Kukje engines are license made A-series Cummins engines......quiet and sounds amazing, with mechanical injection and no ECU.

/ Now I stepped in it, I need everything #74  
Very nice property and the most of the land is flat. Never mow grass when its wet as you get to go places
that maybe you don't wanna be!

willy