NX55 HST Jerky Transmission at Low Speed

/ NX55 HST Jerky Transmission at Low Speed
I contacted Kioti and provided my tractor info and requested that my tractor get the upgrade. Should hear back soon.

I also measured my hydraulic fluid temperature after running the PTO for a few hours and to the point where the hydraulic system started to get jerky or pulsing. It read 215F which is 19F higher than the upper limit on the hydraulic pump spec @ 194F.

Well, that was quick. Kioti replied and said my tractor was not eligible for the mandatory upgrade and I should bring the tractor to my local dealer to look at the jerky hydraulics issue.

/ NX55 HST Jerky Transmission at Low Speed #53  
Clipped about 7 acres of pasture pulling an 8’ twin spindle pull behind bush hog today at 540 pto rpm the whole time. 95 degrees heat index of 104. Suction line on using my laser Klein thermometer read nearly 210 degrees. No jerkiness whatsoever.

Clipped about 7 acres of pasture pulling an 8’ twin spindle pull behind bush hog today at 540 pto rpm the whole time. 95 degrees heat index of 104. Suction line on using my laser Klein thermometer read nearly 210 degrees. No jerkiness whatsoever.
Good info, thanks!
Which hydraulic fluid do you use?

/ NX55 HST Jerky Transmission at Low Speed #55  
Kubota super UDT2