Oil and filters for your BX.

/ Oil and filters for your BX. #1  

dj1701

Platinum Member
Tractor
John Deere 4320, Kubota BX2680
Just curious, do you all use Kubota branded oil and filters, or is there something better?

Thanks
Dave

/ Oil and filters for your BX. #3  
For all my equipment, I try to stick with oem filters for oil/fuel/hydraulic fluid. Air filters I don't worry about since I can see the insides.

Oil is basically whatever is on sale. No tractor manufacturer has their own oil refinery anyway......they just sell rebranded big name oil at a mark up.

/ Oil and filters for your BX. #4  
I only use Kubota filters, I am very fortunate to have a dealer 15 minutes away. I use rotella diesel oil, any quality diesel oil that meets spec is fine, just keep it changed that’s more important than brand.

/ Oil and filters for your BX. #5  
Just curious, do you all use Kubota branded oil and filters, or is there something better?

Thanks
Dave
Got mine from Messicks. Bought the M1 0w30 European C3 diesel rated from Advanced Auto. Bought UDT2 from a Kubota dealer.

/ Oil and filters for your BX. #6  
I use the K&N wrench off oil filters with Motorcraft diesel motor oil. Been using that since it had ~30 hours on it on a D905 in a BX2200 with ~3000 hours on it...

/ Oil and filters for your BX. #7  
Kubota filters and Rotella T4 for the engine.
JD filters and Rotella T4 in my JD430 for the last 29 years.

/ Oil and filters for your BX. #8  
Why are you wasting time and money changing oil and filters it's a money making scam and a conspiracy between the tractor manufacturers and the oil companies and the covid vaccine manufacturers to get you to implant microchips that track your tractors usage...

/ Oil and filters for your BX. #9  
Why are you wasting time and money changing oil and filters it's a money making scam and a conspiracy between the tractor manufacturers and the oil companies and the covid vaccine manufacturers to get you to implant microchips that track your tractors usage...
It's know wonder there is a chip shortage! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: