Oil Filter for Iseki TU1700-F Tractor

/ Oil Filter for Iseki TU1700-F Tractor #1  

JohnOBrien

Tractor
ym165D, Iseki TU1700
I know this has been asked. And I know that Bolens G214 or White ?? were never heard of where I live. And I know that 1984 Camry filter does' not fit it. Any EU people here that could suggest an alternative or seller. The existing filter is a silver colour but has no markings whatsoever.
I punctured it comming off so Im screwed till i get one :):). I live in Ireland
Please

Last edited:
   / Oil Filter for Iseki TU1700-F Tractor #2  
If you can't get a cross at a local ag supplier you can try taking the old filter in to have the seal diameter measured and the thread pitch matched. I suspect a local ag supplier can find your tractor model on a cross reference chart, though.

/ Oil Filter for Iseki TU1700-F Tractor

Thank you for this really useful information. I went back to my local with that info and he was able to deduce that a Blur-Print (maker) ADG02144 filter could do it and its now on my TU 1700 and seems to fit ok. Now full of oil and ready to go and no leaks yet.
Next problem is it wont start which raises more questions. Its only got 115 hours on clock and looks the part so it shouldnt be difficult to start. Could someone tell me what lights should be on dash. Mine has only one square red light. Does it have glow heater ? is there a light that shows it is on and how to switch on. I tried switch key opposite to start but nothing. There is a whirring sound from near the diesel tank when key is on ? Does it have diesel circulation pump ? If someone was very kind and post a pic of dashboard and description of what everything does it would be awsome. Oh it has diesel in tank:confused2:

/ Oil Filter for Iseki TU1700-F Tractor #5  
I found a picture of your Iseki on Tractor Data. It shows a round red light on the dash. If you have a manual try following the procedure for bleeding air from the fuel system. Of course you should make sure you're getting fuel flow out of the tank first. Is the fuel filter good? Normally on a tractor dash or perhaps in one of the instruments are at least two lights - oil pressure and water temperature. Both should come on with the key and of course go out when the engine starts. You should have glow plugs - three of them. They look kind of like spark plugs but with thinner wires. There is generally a dropping resistor as the glow plugs will run at 10.5 volts. Your tractor looks a lot like my old Mitsubishi and I suspect has many similarities. Check your tractor out: TractorData.com Iseki TU17 tractor information

/ Oil Filter for Iseki TU1700-F Tractor
@Roadworthy Thank you . Job done.....the diesel tap was off:cool2::cool2:
I dont have a manual hence the questions.
Does anyone have info on capacities, specifically front end and how to know when it has enough. Is it filled to level of filler stud ? What oil to use ?.
I think level in transmission is ok for now and engine oil is done.
I really appreciate the info posted